Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Quick Post: Red Tape

I’ve already started receiving messages of support for the start of my treatment tomorrow, so I wanted to give a quick update.

Due to some admin/red tape/BS my first day of treatment has been moved to Thursday! The hospital doesn’t usually do chemo appointments on Thursday, so I’m getting some VIP (at 7:15am) treatment.

Not sure what it will mean for the rest of the schedule, but please save all your anti-nausea calming vibes for the crack of dawn on Thursday.

Also, another thank you to all the local friends who have been feeding and grocerying us these last couple weeks. We can feel your love with every bite (and it is delicious). 

Xoxo

JD

Post Script: Ruth got me a super soft stuffed black cat to accompany me to treatments, so even though after the first day I can’t have a visitor with me, I will have a little Fauxliot. 😍

1 comment:

  1. the name/word Fauxliot is quite possibly the best thing that has happened to me in all of October. Well done, sir.

    ReplyDelete

All the News That's fit to Print

 About three weeks ago we felt our village come together to support us in our pursuit of the trial offered by UW Wisconsin. My friend Amanda...